Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Calculated member (summing quarters)

Hi,

I have a minor problem. I need to make calculated member because of reporting in Quartal basis.

I have fiscal month, fiscal year and fiscal quarter. I'd like to sum those figures like: where fiscal year is 2006,2005 and fiscal month on 1 and quarter is Q1

Thanks for your help.

Dear GHano,

Check this example and tell me if it help's you.

Code Snippet

CREATE MEMBER CURRENTCUBE.[MEASURES].CM_ContaLiquidar_CRT7
AS
IIF(((ANCESTOR
(
[DimStructure].[Entidade_ID - Carteira_ID - Mesa_ID].CurrentMember,
[DimStructure].[Entidade_ID - Carteira_ID - Mesa_ID].[Carteira_ID]
),
[Measures].[CM_ContaLiquidar]))<0,0,[Measures].[CM_ContaLiquidar])
,
VISIBLE = 1;

regards!|||

Dear Pedro,

Thank you for your help. I need to test this.

B.R

GHano

No comments:

Post a Comment