Sunday, March 25, 2012

Calculated field when export to excel > number as text

In my report, I have a calculated field which when exported to excel
shows up as text with the smart tag message 'number as text'. I have
tried all formatting strings as part of the calculated expression
CDbl, Cdec, Int, FormatCurrency etc ... but the 'number as text' does
not seem to go away.
How can I export the calculated field results to excel 2007 from SSRS
as number and not as text.
Please help.
Thank you for your time!I have this same issue! Have you determined how to fix this? dhughes@.cogc.com
"avididy" wrote:
> In my report, I have a calculated field which when exported to excel
> shows up as text with the smart tag message 'number as text'. I have
> tried all formatting strings as part of the calculated expression
> CDbl, Cdec, Int, FormatCurrency etc ... but the 'number as text' does
> not seem to go away.
> How can I export the calculated field results to excel 2007 from SSRS
> as number and not as text.
> Please help.
> Thank you for your time!
>|||Hi,
Did you find a solution to the problem of calculated fields appearing as
text in Excel?sql

No comments:

Post a Comment