Friday, February 24, 2012

C# Printing using web services - Specify Printer Tray

Hi,
I'm using web services in my c# program and I'm trying to specify a tray in
my destination printer. Anyone know how? Probably a PrinterSettings
attribute...?Hi I don't know if there is a programatic way of doing it, but we had a
similar issue arise when using crystal reports and there was no way of doing
it. What we did was set-up a new printer with the defaults set to that tray
and print to that printer instead. It worked fine, but we had a lot of
duplicate printers installed.
If you find out how to do this properly then i'd be very interested
Jonny
"DaveM" <DaveM@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:08DE31B9-420B-4C05-8FC8-5B481D40A399@.microsoft.com...
> Hi,
> I'm using web services in my c# program and I'm trying to specify a tray
> in
> my destination printer. Anyone know how? Probably a PrinterSettings
> attribute...?
>

No comments:

Post a Comment