Saturday, February 25, 2012

C++ .net data binding

I have a datagrid control bound to a dataview of a table in a dataset.
I am using a tablestyle to control which of the table columns are
displayed in the datagrid. When any cell in a row is selected I want to
select and highlight the entire row.
By catching the mousedown event and using HitTest I can work out what
row was clicked on the control and set the selected row but I can
highlight the row.
Can anyone tell me where I am going wrong ?"Jez" <jezario@.hotmail.co.uk> wrote in message
news:1129131568.948426.123380@.g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
>I have a datagrid control bound to a dataview of a table in a dataset.
> I am using a tablestyle to control which of the table columns are
> displayed in the datagrid. When any cell in a row is selected I want to
> select and highlight the entire row.
> By catching the mousedown event and using HitTest I can work out what
> row was clicked on the control and set the selected row but I can
> highlight the row.

> Can anyone tell me where I am going wrong ?
Posting in the wrong newsgroup. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment